Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Facebook Is Still King Of Social Media




The photo below is from 1 of my multiple fan pages on facebook. As you can see the reach goes higher and higher.



Here you will find one of my FB posts also on instagram to bring in more traffic.



Now I can tell you this and tell you as a fact. BY FAR and away Facebook is the most profitable network for my clients and for my company. 


I have heard the whole gplus is taking over and Facebook is sinking speech. Anyone that says that doesn't know much about social media and doing business.



As you see below that 1 single offer was claimed over 225 times by people I targeted and with a 28% conversion ratio....LIFE IS GOOD.



Post by Offers.


Oh and by the way I have over 300,000 gplus followers myself and hold the largest circle share in the world record so I know all about gplus and it certainly has benefits.




I have made a name for myself online by thinking outside the box.......way outside. That is how I was able to turn this into a very profitable career in 8 months time.


What I have done is created over 40 FB Fanpages of my own. I have spend thousands of dollars building those pages up with the audience I wanted.


I then also pin those offers and post them on instagram on top of sharing them on all 30 pages.



Yet another 41 claims and incredible reach you see by the time I am done sharin to my over 30 pges/groups and pinterest I will usually get an organic reach of 7 to 15,000



As you can see the stats keep going up up and away this is one of my middle of the road pages not bad when you have 30 to maintain.



The industry is irrelevant as long as you know how to make the offer correctly and at what time. 

The headline and photo are critical as are the time you reshare to the other pages. It is about a 4 hour project each offer if you do it right.









Post by Offers.




So look FB is not dead infact it is selling more for me today then anything i have ever been a part of and that is saying a lot. SO just because you see or hear that something else may be better tht is just an opinion. I love all social media but I really love the social media that makes me money at the same time.


Coupons are highly effective for engaging with your target audience and increasing your business’s ROI.  
Another marketing tool that is highly effective for engaging with your target audience is Facebook.
No further explanation is needed to see the value in using Facebook Offers, coupons that you can create and promote to your Facebook fans and their friends.







Facebook Offers can benefit your online marketing efforts both on and off Facebook.  Posting an offer on your business’s Facebook page can lead to engagement with your fans and fans’ friends on Facebook, as well as site traffic and sales off Facebook.

Post by Jmhhacker Academy.










No matter how well you’ve planned and developed your Facebook Offer, it won’t be used unless you’ve taken the proper steps to promote it.  
Publishing follow up posts on your Facebook page announcing the offer and reminding fans of its expiration date will continue to keep it in the newsfeeds of your followers.!

Post by Jmhhacker Academy.










However, your promotion options for driving customers to your Facebook Offer aren't limited to Facebook.  
Here are a few ideas of additional ways to promote your Facebook Offers.


Post by Justin Matthew.





  • Send an email blast of your offer with an appealing image, description and link that connects to the offer on your Facebook page.  Remind recipients that they should “Like” your Facebook page, too


Pin the photo using the exact FB Offer link. Embed the FB Post in a blog article like I did here even tweet post on gplus or use instagram if you aren't doing ALL of these things you are WY behind before you turn on the lights...

























Use these tips and promotion ideas to start running your own Facebook Offers.  You’ll gain new Facebook fans from the offer shares and buzz and your existing Facebook fans will thank you for the awesome discounts!











If you have not yet run a Facebook Offer, what’s holding you back?  If you have run Facebook Offers, which have been the most successful?  Do you have any favorite methods for promoting the offers that you run?  We look forward to your feedback!

















How many of you have GREAT success with FB offers? If not, why?

Justin Matthew
www.ownsocialmedia.com


































































No comments:

Post a Comment